Problem w/BTN To Go stream set up

trapperjon

I have Mediacom (yeah, I know) and i went to' BTN To Go' to setup for the game. After entering e-mail info I get on the site and have no problem watching highlights and other things. But then when going to the current live game (women: Wisc VS NW) it pops up new screen that says: "drag a game from the score strip into this area" I cannot drag anything anywhere. It just highlights. This also happens w/full game rebroadcasts.

Anyone familiar with what to do?

I have Mediacom (yeah, I know) and i went to' BTN To Go' to setup for the game. After entering e-mail info I get on the site and have no problem watching highlights and other things. But then when going to the current live game (women: Wisc VS NW) it pops up new screen that says: "drag a game from the score strip into this area" I cannot drag anything anywhere. It just highlights. This also happens w/full game rebroadcasts.

Anyone familiar with what to do?

That exact thing happened to me. I disabled google chrome's ad blocker on the btn2go site and it works.

I'm seeing the same thing, but I don't have an ad blocker running (that I am aware of). I just figured broadcasting hadn't started yet. Should I see something going on? What am I doing wrong?

edit: I do have adblock plus I guess

Last edited:
Comcast changed their name a while back to Xfinity but is still in the dark ages when it comes to BTN2Go. To my knowledge it doesn't offer it and Xfinity/Comcast isn't listed on the BTN2Go feed. Any customers on here have any suggestions? I'm not seeing a link to the game on any of the unofficial sites.

I'm having issues as well. My login/password works on Directv.com but when I use the same exact credentials on BTN2GO it does not work. *sigh*

Dang, watching on my laptop with earphones cranked up because the audio is low. Then when the commercial hits it blasted..nice.

Comcast changed their name a while back to Xfinity but is still in the dark ages when it comes to BTN2Go. To my knowledge it doesn't offer it and Xfinity/Comcast isn't listed on the BTN2Go feed. Any customers on here have any suggestions? I'm not seeing a link to the game on any of the unofficial sites.

Yup, same problem here. And "Xfinity" only shows the BTN primary channel so it's not even worth getting that package.

I get to the authorizing and it never goes any farther. I tried explorer and when I try to set it up I get the same problems with my DTV credentials not working.

I tried it with the BTN2GO app in my iPhone and it works just fine...this doesn't make sense. I may be watching it on my phone! haha

Now its working on both. I did have to change my password on Directv.com earlier today, so maybe there is some kind of lag time before BTN2GO will recognize that? Not 100% sure

I tried it with the BTN2GO app in my iPhone and it works just fine...this doesn't make sense. I may be watching it on my phone! haha

i was anle to get it to work on a bt2go link from another thread. didnt have to use my DTV login. just created a different account.

Latest posts