Preview, Prediction: Kent St. Next Up for Iowa

I don't care what the game looks like. They can win the game 2-0 as far as I am concerned. It is all about getting better on the offensive end.
If we win 2-0, that's a bad sign that the offense got better.

22 will leave dead from O-HI-O
Music fact. Future Devo member Jerry Casale was standing just fifteen feet from one of the four who were slain.....

Members of Devo and future Pretender Chryssie Hynde, all Ohio natives, were students at Kent State in 1970 and several future Devo's were in early bands with Chryssie.

Music fact. Future Devo member Jerry Casale was standing just fifteen feet from one of the four who were slain.....

Members of Devo and future Pretender Chryssie Hynde, all Ohio natives, were students at Kent State in 1970 and several future Devo's were in early bands with Chryssie.
Your music acumen never ceases to amaze me.

I’ve had this penciled as the one bad loss possibility this year.

I think we win 35-17 but if Petras continues to struggle and Goodson keeps missing holes it’ll be a dog fight.

We do not have one of those offensive lines where we can destroy lesser talented teams by running it for 7 yards every time. Petras will need to make throws this game.

Using last year's games isn't really fair. We lost a bunch of really good players and with the covid year all bets are off with those games.

I think this is a really good team with a legit shot to win the West. But it's been 2 games so far against teams that haven't proven squat so far at all, and Iowa State is fake news.

If we beat Wisconsin and Penn State for the second year in a row I'll agree with you about this being an historic run. Put CJ Beathard on this team with the current defense and Tory Taylor, and I'm buying CFP tickets right now. But this offense has to start putting up yards and points to compete long term.
Ya gotta slow down with all that logic talk. It doesn't play well on message boards. We all be about trying to figure out how much we'll beat OSU by in Indianapolis and who we'll play in the playoffs.