Preview, Prediction: Cy-Hawk '24

We are on the right side of some early TO’s, and unlike last weekend, we capitalize on them. Add 7 points to the IA score you project. Not sure i want to concede 16 to the clones though. Unless it is 3 FG’s and the td in garbage time……

We are on the right side of some early TO’s, and unlike last weekend, we capitalize on them. Add 7 points to the IA score you project. Not sure i want to concede 16 to the clones though. Unless it is 3 FG’s and the td in garbage time……
If they follow the ND gameplan, they are whipping out the air raid, which will probably get some points, and as you point out, turnovers. If they do run an air raid and we do hold them to single digits, holy hell is this defense elite.

If they follow the ND gameplan, they are whipping out the air raid, which will probably get some points, and as you point out, turnovers. If they do run an air raid and we do hold them to single digits, holy hell is this defense elite.
Great post. This game is always close. Turnovers and being able to run the ball seem to decide this game just about every time.

Weird to me that the Hawks are only a -2.5 point favorite, which means that on neutral ground ISU would be a 1 pt favorite on a neutral field or a 4 pt favorite in Ames.

Weird to me that the Hawks are only a -2.5 point favorite, which means that on neutral ground ISU would be a 1 pt favorite on a neutral field or a 4 pt favorite in Ames.

It is up to 3 or 3.5 depending on where you look.

How can anyone have confidence in this Iowa offense, yet? I think Iowa needs to hold ISU to less than a TD to win OR score on defense/special teams.

ISU's weird defensive structure will probably give us fits, but we will bust a couple plays and win the field position battle. I will go Iowa 20, Clowns 14.

This the 5 year anniversary of probably the most bizzare Iowa-Iowa St game in history.

The rain delay game in Ames in 2019. Started on the Afternoon. Finished under the lights. The Iowa band got in a fight with Iowa St fans. And the game was won on this play

The game I don’t remember even though I watched it. Was in Vegas drinking and kept going thru the delay. Woke up in my hotel room and saw they won when I checked my phone.

Latest posts