Preview: No. 22 Hawkeyes Hit the Road, Ohio State Awaits

I don't consider Ohio State a bubble team yet but this is pretty much a must win for them. If they lose to Iowa then they travel to Purdue and finish at Northwestern then Wisconsin at home.

It will be interesting to see about CJ Jackson. If he sits I’d like our chances much better.

Still kind of thinking one of these games our shooters are going to break out after a few rough games.

Of course it’s obvious Iowa will finish no worse than alone in 6th. But they can make it official tomorrow night.

It is really going to be interesting come Selection Sunday. How bad can a team’s conference record be and still get an at large bid?

Does anyone know the worst conference record to receive an at large bid? How about the Big 10 specifically?

This will blow some of your collective minds. Last year's season ended this week. We lost to Michigan in the BTT on March 1, 2018. And that was that. Remember that our regular season ended a week early so that we could play in Jim Delany's precious Garden in NYC. This year, assuming we make the dance, the earliest our season could end would be March 21st.

This will blow some of your collective minds. Last year's season ended this week. We lost to Michigan in the BTT on March 1, 2018. And that was that. Remember that our regular season ended a week early so that we could play in Jim Delany's precious Garden in NYC. This year, assuming we make the dance, the earliest our season could end would be March 21st.
Oh I remember last year. I was wondering how many years it had been since multiple Big 10 teams ended their season in February.

OSU currently a three-point favorite.

It's lost three of its last four games. Iowa has won four of five on the road.

OSU hasn’t beaten any of the top 6 home or away. If Iowa simply returns to okay from 3 this should be a stress free win for the Hawks.

Rob, I'm guessing you noticed George Kittle standing on the baseline in the background of your story photo? :)

Yes. I was going to point it out but wanted to see who spotted it on their own. Well done.

I also took this one that night...

CJ Beathard, George Kittle, Greg Mabin.JPG

If Iowa can actually hit some shots tonight and play on par D, they win. If not, then all bets are off. OSU does not have much of a home court advantage in their place, sparse, only 1/2 step up from Bryce Jordan.