Preview: Hawkeyes Look to Reverse Fortunes in State College

IMO this is a scary game that I think a lot of fans are writing off as a win based solely on Penn State's 0-6 conference record. However, Penn State has played a really tough conference schedule so far, and they only lost to Indiana by 2 at home.

Iowa could really use this win along with a weekend win vs Illinois...the schedule gets really tough after that.

We win the next two and we are 5-3 in the conference.....

We need to have ten wins to be under consideration for The Dance and the rest of the schedule is brutal, even the home games we are going to be severely tested by Michigan, Michigan State and the Terps at Carver.....

These next two games are crucial.....

We win the next two and we are 5-3 in the conference.....

We need to have ten wins to be under consideration for The Dance and the rest of the schedule is brutal, even the home games we are going to be severely tested by Michigan, Michigan State and the Terps at Carver.....

These next two games are crucial.....

I still think 8-10 in the conference can get in. Both palm and lunardi are currently projecting TEN big ten teams in the dance

But definitely winning tonight and this weekend are huge no matter what

Dangerous game. I've covered games in that arena where there were like 5K fans and there's never any atmosphere. Visitors need to feed off their own energy, which can be harder than silencing a big crowd against them.

Penn State is not a pushover.

Maybe that's the blue hair's intentions in Carver. Not a bad idea I guess.

I still think 8-10 in the conference can get in. Both palm and lunardi are currently projecting TEN big ten teams in the dance

But definitely winning tonight and this weekend are huge no matter what

All of the sudden, the Illinois game is no gimme!

Watching KSU @ Oklahoma on the U. Oky-homa ranked 20 & a home conference game. Attendance in Norman appears to be pretty low on tv. It's bad when you can hear single fans yelling on tv, queue PSU.

Carver could be a lot worse.

What did you do, write it down on your calendar? :eek:

pGq8h8R.gif

Latest posts