PREVIEW: DEPAUL

Haha, yup, god damn iPhone posting. Even capitalized
MSSFk4.gif

Not gonna lie, some of these reports on DePaul’s resurgence and the way the past few days have went for Iowa sports, I’m a lil leery of tonight
I’m with you, not because of the other stuff but because DePaul has had three dress rehearsals and has some talent. We really don’t know a ton about Iowa yet.

No clue how Iowa is favored by as much as they are.

I’m with you, not because of the other stuff but because DePaul has had three dress rehearsals and has some talent. We really don’t know a ton about Iowa yet.

No clue how Iowa is favored by as much as they are.

Ray Meyer is not walking through that door ... :)

chi-raymeyer-ct0021309423-20171208

There's no reason to think DePaul isn't coming to play hard and expecting to win. It should be a good test. We're still learning what our Hawkeyes are all about.

Iowa beat Depaul 96-87 in the first round of the NIT. Chris Kingsbury was unstoppable in that game. JBo should also be able to get a lot of 3s in this one, and Iowa will control this game.

So in other words, this ain’t 1982 anymore.
Most of those players were a part of the memorable 1979 final four. DePaul was there with Indiana State, Michigan State, and a Penn team that had a transfer sitting out the year by the name of McCaffery.

There's no reason to think DePaul isn't coming to play hard and expecting to win. It should be a good test. We're still learning what our Hawkeyes are all about.
Through one half, they’re all about long scoring droughts, matador defense, turnovers hitting their knees, feet, and their off-dribble hand.

Same thing as last season

So in other words, this ain’t 1982 anymore.
Ah yes, 1982. The year that gave us PacMan, MTV, An Officer and A Gentleman, Fast Times At Ridgemont High and Jim Bain. Late Night With David Letterman debuted that year as well!

Yes, that was the year.

Latest posts