Pretty good afternoon so far

FreddyBrown

UNI appears to be poised to win the MVC and Illinois is going to lose a huge home game to Wiscy--as McCamey pulls a mental meltdown in crunch time.

This is what's great about college hoops. Even if your favorite team stinks to high heaven, there are always other teams to root for or against.

Now let's hope the women win, and the carnage is limited in the barn.

UNI appears to be poised to win the MVC and Illinois is going to lose a huge home game to Wiscy--as McCamey pulls a mental meltdown in crunch time.

This is what's great about college hoops. Even if your favorite team stinks to high heaven, there are always other teams to root for or against.

Now let's hope the women win, and the carnage is limited in the barn.

I'm still not sure why Hawkeye fans want to adopt a team like UNI as our own when he have to compete with them every season.

I'm still not sure why Hawkeye fans want to adopt a team like UNI as our own when he have to compete with them every season.

Hard to explain to you. Funny, if ISU is doing well I want them to keep it going (save for Iowa). If they suck I want them to suck big time. That being said, I didn't weep when Hampton beat them in '01 when they were a 2 seed. When it comes to Drake and UNI I want them to win every game except that against Iowa.

I root for UNI because I'm an alum.

Don't worry the hawks are nearest and dearest to my heart. When I was at school and Iowa played UNI in the dome I got booed by my entire student section when I walked in wearing my hawk gear.

And then watching the women play, and see coaching excellence at IOWA is demonstrated with the the way that team plays. Start two frosh and twp sophs and have no excuses why you cant achieve. Beautiful. They attack the basket(probably more in one game than the men all year), have some nice post work, a good inside out attack, and adjust, nice.

Right! I can't stand the panthers, scew em, they will be one and done again in the dance. This is sick, that UNI makes Iowa look like a junior high basketball team. Please Mr. Barta, GET A NEW COACH, NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Are you listening and watching what is going on for crying out loud!!

Latest posts