president@uiowa.edu

OneToughHawk

Here is the email address everyone should be sending their displeasure to. Sally Mason needs to start listening to the people who pay the ridiculously bloated salaries at the University of Iowa.
People need to sat at the top and let it work its way down. Flood her email with 100,000 email complaints. We have to get our point across and this is where to start.
Barta is NOT the CEO, Sally Mason IS.

Sally Mason is a fundraiser just like Barta. The problem is they only see Dollars, Kirk is probably the only person who knows anything about football.

I envision her doing a review of Kirk, looking at the amount of money the team brought in and how much his buyout is and moving on to squeezing money out of more donors.

Here is the email address everyone should be sending their displeasure to. Sally Mason needs to start listening to the people who pay the ridiculously bloated salaries at the University of Iowa.
People need to sat at the top and let it work its way down. Flood her email with 100,000 email complaints. We have to get our point across and this is where to start.
Barta is NOT the CEO, Sally Mason IS.

Dear OneToughHawk:

I'm glad to see that you take University of Iowa Athletics so seriously. Given your disappointment with the performance of the football team, I would like to point out that on every Saturday from September through the end of November, the University of Iowa offers a wealth of learning and interactive options that you may participate in. Next year, we will be planting an organic urban farm. Artisinal chefs and bakers from Williamsburg Brooklyn will be flown in to demonstrate the wide variety uses of kale and arugula. It will be an event you won't want to miss. Please check our calendar for updates on this and many other exciting events and I look forward to seeing you!

Prez

I agree with the above statement, You didn't go far enough though
We need her to realize that the donors will go away when the product they are supporting has very little worth.

Unfortunately, the people who tend to write to higher ups about these things tend to be the ones who can't spell well or use proper grammar, so I doubt this will carry much weight.

Latest posts