Predictions for Iowa @ Nebraska......

I think Nebraska will be ready to play and it will be a competitive game. You have to think Iowa wins because they have the better team but I wouldn't put money on it. Huskers are going to be desperate.

We've looked really good against them 7 of the past 8 quarters. We won easily two years ago, and had a big lead last year until falling completely apart in the 4th quarter. I think the defense will bounce back and we will play a complete game.

Iowa-45

Neb-24

We can't lose to a 5-6 team that lost to Purdue by 10. MSU beat Purdue by 3. Therefore it stands to reason that we should whoop some @$$. Go Hawks!!!

Iowa's D of the past two games won't cut it this time. Iowa is going to lose. Sorry guys, go ahead and hate me.

Don't blame you Mose. After watching the last two games, Nebraska has the formula to beat us. The critical variable is Tommy Armstrong..if he's hot, we lose. If he turns into the mistake machine he's been prone to...we win. It comes down to that.

I think with it being a big game for both teams it will be very close. Nebraska is fighting for a bowl game and a win over a rival. Meanwhile we are fighting for the playoff and an undefeated season. I think it will be close for the first 3 quarters, but then we will do,the usual and win it late. My prediction is 31-24 Iowa with the win and the 12-0 season..........On to Sparty.

Right on, that's my score too! Nebby 24 Hawks 31

It's simple, fellas. We have a pretty deep data pool to draw from. There's 5 common opponents between us.
Nebraska - 1-4
Iowa - 5-0
See? It's scientific!
Also, an inferior Iowa team kicked around a better Nebraska team for 7 quarters in our last two games.
We also have the far better and more consistent QB. I could go on and on but you've all heard these arguments before. I think they'll play us tough and keep it close but we eventually come out on top.
33-29 Iowa

If NE turns the ball over, it won't be close. If Iowa turns the ball over and NE doesn't, it will be close. If both teams play their best game, Iowa wins.

Latest posts