Predictions for Iowa @ Nebraska......

KyleHawk

I think with it being a big game for both teams it will be very close. Nebraska is fighting for a bowl game and a win over a rival. Meanwhile we are fighting for the playoff and an undefeated season. I think it will be close for the first 3 quarters, but then we will do,the usual and win it late. My prediction is 31-24 Iowa with the win and the 12-0 season..........On to Sparty.

Kirk Ferentz in the new action packed thriller, "Escape from Lincoln", premiering this Friday, the good guys 27, the numbskulls from Nebraska 24....

Iowa will put up around 31-33 points. I think Nebbie will fight very hard and maybe put up 3 TD's and a field goal, so 33-24 Iowa.

Iowa's D of the past two games won't cut it this time. Iowa is going to lose. Sorry guys, go ahead and hate me.

While I'm not ready, yet, to predict. Here is what I want.

Absolute destruction, I want the hawks to go medieval on these guys. I mean I'd like to see Lincoln look like this when the hawks are done.

WWII_Soto_KyotoBombed.jpg

Iowa's D of the past two games won't cut it this time. Iowa is going to lose. Sorry guys, go ahead and hate me.

You certainly could be right. Defense was lackluster the last two weeks.

But I will call for a perfect 12-0 season. Iowa 27- Neb 24

Good thing our run defense forces "Turnover" Tommy Armstrong to the air early and often. I predict now fewer than 3 INTs by Iowa's defense, and a score befitting such a turnover takeover.

Hawks roll, with over 250 passing yards and 3 passing TDs to a comfortable win: 38-17

All that I have to say is Nebraska lost 14-13 to Illinois. I think we come in motivated and execute flawless destruction of Debbie. 42-13 hawks!

All that I have to say is Nebraska lost 14-13 to Illinois. I think we come in motivated and execute flawless destruction of Debbie. 42-13 hawks!
Nebraska goes and loses to Miami and Purdue, but beat Michigan St so it will depend on what Nebraska team shows up.

Good Nebraska= close game (5 or less win)
Bad Nebraska= blowout (10 or more win)

While I'm not ready, yet, to predict. Here is what I want.

Absolute destruction, I want the hawks to go medieval on these guys. I mean I'd like to see Lincoln look like this when the hawks are done.

WWII_Soto_KyotoBombed.jpg

that will be a hell of a game if we can make mountains appear

Nebraska 32, Iowa 30.

The defense is just too suspect. We're a bit banged up, and are coming off a short week. But we're at Nebraska, who's coming off their bye, and they want to ruin our season. I think we go up a few scores, then turtle. Nebraska comes back and gets a quick drive downfield to end the game.

33-23 Iowa. Look to see the game take on kind of maryland/illinois type game feel with Iowa doing just enough to get to 12-0.

Latest posts