Prediction

Sounds more like LSD to me, as that would be a hallucinogen. No chance all three of them lose. I'd be positively giddy with two out of three.

If you parlayed those three and hit it, you could go to Vegas and collect big.

I say Oregon has the best shot, with Ok St a slim hope and Ga. is not capable.

I agree. USC could be the best candidate to lose to Oregon, as the Ducks are a dangerous team in Eugene. Okie State also is able to beat Texas, but that might be a little bit of a pipe dream for us. I do hope the Cowboys do hook the Horns. I also think the Dogs might be able to turn the Gators into luggage, and turn Superman into Clark Kent, but I'm not betting the farm on it.

JHawkI, I agree that would be a killer parlay. That is if all three do hit.

I think USC has the best shot to go down simply because it's very possible that Oregon is the better team (why not, their loss was better than USC's loss.)

I think USC will lose today.

I really hope Texas will lose.

Too much negative energy going on here. HOPING other teams lose. Let's just worry about IOWA winning, and the rest will take care of itself.
Ah, who am I kidding. The national media and duchebags like Jesse Palmer hate IOWA. We're gonna need all the help we can get. Down with Florida, Texas, and USC! Up with Penn St, Iowa St, and Arizona!

Hey everyone, upsets are in the making this week do to the fact that 2 Top 25 teams have all ready went down this week ( I do beleive the Hawks are immune to this sort of thing ) It might happen:) Go Hawks 9 - 0.

Too much negative energy going on here. HOPING other teams lose. Let's just worry about IOWA winning, and the rest will take care of itself.
Ah, who am I kidding. The national media and duchebags like Jesse Palmer hate IOWA. We're gonna need all the help we can get. Down with Florida, Texas, and USC! Up with Penn St, Iowa St, and Arizona!

I don't see the negativeness considering the only reason any of this matters is if the Hawks win out.

If you parlayed those three and hit it, you could go to Vegas and collect big.

I say Oregon has the best shot, with Ok St a slim hope and Ga. is not capable.

Georgia is capable. They beat Arkansas. They've got some great skill players on O, and they will be the most complete offensive team Florida has faced to date.

Whether or not their D is up to the challenge, I don't know. However, I think SEC teams have started to compile a book on Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer...Florida's scores are not as impressive this year.

Alabama is the same. If you load the box against the run and have some shutdown corners, you can beat Alabama if you can throw the ball. However, their D is just sick. Really hard to read the coverages, even from the T.V. point of view.

Georgia couldn't get the job done against Florida. I guess they may've need that kid who has himself painted white and talked intensely on SportsNation.

Meanwhile, Oregon, as of 8:30 p.m., leads USC, 17-10, with 4:19 left in the first half, and Texas leads Okie State, 17-7, also late in the first half. We may see just one upset we like, and from a team behind us.

Latest posts