Prediction for tonight

Pulp Fiction style raping gonna occur tonight. Got the same vibe before IA Cal Alamo Bowl several years back. Probably not the same score but it will feel just as sh***y. Save the good beer and cheesesticks for Monday.

Antoine_Dodson_Hide_Your_Kids_Hide_Your_Wife_Hide_your_Kids-s795x799-83731-580.jpg

OU by 14. Stoops takes his foot off the gas in second half and coasts. Hawks cover the spread.

EXACTLY! If anyone is watching ISU today remember we lost giving up 44 to that collective bunch of gimps. Stoops won't humiliate the Hawks even if they could.

EXACTLY! If anyone is watching ISU today remember we lost giving up 44 to that collective bunch of gimps. Stoops won't humiliate the Hawks even if they could.

Stoops was pretty close with Danny Mac, and he didn't hesitate to put a hurting on his teams a few times in the past.

Iowa 27
Oklahoma 13

Iowa will use RB by committee & have good success & the Vandy/McNutt combo will be tearing it up... Iowa D will force minumum 2 TO's & will kill many Oklahoma drives in the red zone....also look for special teams to be " special" !

Dude you are delirious! Remember we don't blitz so Landry will absolutely torch us. We will be down 14 -0 before you get the popcorn out of the microwave.

Dude you are delirious! Remember we don't blitz so Landry will absolutely torch us. We will be down 14 -0 before you get the popcorn out of the microwave.
I disagree. The numbers could look similar to last year vs. Mizzou....on paper it could look like we're getting torched, but the game could be closer.

I expect Norm to blitz 75% of the time as he knows he can't allow Landry to pick us apart.

I expect KOK to call a brilliant ballgame mixing the pass and run beautifully to keep the OU defense off balance. He will masterfully work the ball to McNutt with screens and slants and then torch the OU defense with double moves when they go to press coverage.

I also still believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa, and Blissful Marriages.

Latest posts