Predicted Big Ten Bowls

atj4bpnhawks

My predicted bowls...would Iowa-Mississippi St be an alright matchup for our 7-5 Hawkeyes?

Rose Bowl Wisconsin vs. TCU
Sugar Bowl Ohio State vs. Arkansas
Capital One Bowl Michigan State vs. LSU
Outback Bowl Penn State vs. Florida
Gator Bowl Iowa vs. Mississippi State
Insight Bowl Michigan vs. Missouri
Texas Bowl Illinois vs. Kansas State
TicketCity Bowl Northwestern vs. Texas Tech
Little C Pizza Bowl *Were Iowa should be...

Iowa will be in the Insight Bowl.

How the mighty have fallen...from talk of a BCS bowl to a bowl that Iowa State plays in.

Talk about humiliation!

The only thing we can do now is take a "macro" view here, and hope the young guys get some good practice. Hopefully, they play well in the bowl game, and work like hell in the off season and have a great season next year.
This season is toast. The only good now will be to have a good month of practice for talented underclassmen, and bring it forward. Go hawks.

My predicted bowls...would Iowa-Mississippi St be an alright matchup for our 7-5 Hawkeyes?

Rose Bowl Wisconsin vs. TCU
Sugar Bowl Ohio State vs. Arkansas
Capital One Bowl Michigan State vs. LSU
Outback Bowl Penn State vs. Florida
Gator Bowl Iowa vs. Mississippi State
Insight Bowl Michigan vs. Missouri
Texas Bowl Illinois vs. Kansas State
TicketCity Bowl Northwestern vs. Texas Tech
Little C Pizza Bowl *Were Iowa should be...

So where does Alabama go? I think they go to the Cap One, moving LSU to the Outback and Florida to the Gator or Bama could go to the Outback leaving LSU in the Cap One, but I think Florida ends up in the Gator no matter what.

Adam Rittenberg today in his espn big ten blog is predicting Iowa for the Gator Bowl (he noted that the Outback Bowl will have a hard time selecting between Penn St and Iowa).

Alabama will be in the Cotton, with LSU to the Cap One.

Miss St will end up in the Peach/Chick whatever game.

Florida in the Gator and S Carolina in the Outback most likely.

Alabama will be in the Cotton, with LSU to the Cap One.

Miss St will end up in the Peach/Chick whatever game.

Florida in the Gator and S Carolina in the Outback most likely.

Good lookin out.

If we can slide into that Outback, this season could end on a semi-high note with a victory over a very respectable USC team.

Plus its fun to talk ish to Gamecock fans lol b/c of their name

I still think we're gator bowl bound but im thinking we're gonna be playing Florida. Rematch of the '83 game and '06 Outback. Rittenberg/Schlabach agree a Gator Bowl Iowa vs. Florida matchup...

Send Iowa to a bowl game, but leave the seniors at home. Get the players ready for next year.

7-5 and the season is over and Iowa still doesn't have a invite to a bowl game. Could be worse I suppose, could be a clown fan.

Send Iowa to a bowl game, but leave the seniors at home. Get the players ready for next year.

7-5 and the season is over and Iowa still doesn't have a invite to a bowl game. Could be worse I suppose, could be a clown fan.

Very few teams have invites right now because the BCS pairings determine a lot of the slotting via domino effect.

It would be worse to be a clown fan...as much as we are crapping out right now, the cornucopia of suck that this team has become absolutely PWN3D Moo U.

Latest posts