Predict tonight's outcome

InGoodCo

75-66 Iowa, even with Joe out. I know the last 2 games have left a sour taste in my mouth, but this series seems to go to the home team a lot with ISU only winning in IC 3 times in the last 20 years. I think ISU is a good team, but I don't think they are as good as WI or MSU. Let's get it on record so we can all rub each others noses in it later. :)

I think Iowa wins tonight. Baer will have a big game in Weiskamp’s likely absence, especially with his energy plays.

Speaking of the home team usually winning, man we had those guys dead to rights a couple times at Hilton and pissed it away, those losses still sting.

I’m cautiously optimistic.. That is all. I think tonight’s game is going to be very telling:for how this season plays out..

Would be a really good win for Iowa. ISU should get a lot better once Wigginton gets healthy and their criminals start playing again.

Iowa 84
Ketchup/mustard 79

Who are the criminals? And yes, I think Iowa wins, which would mean Iowa would likely go undefeated in the noncon right? When was the last time that happened?

I wish I could say I was optimistic. I think I'm just too jaded to have any optimism anymore.

Very fair. More for me is the fact that Fran has ceased to give me any confidence anymore and especially when it’s a game that comes down to crunch time.