Predict the outcome of this game

FreddyBrown

If last year's team played this year's team with everyone healthy (but without Tucker, since they had that in common for the most part), who wins and why?

Last year's team.

My main rationale -

Jake Kelly is > than Cully Payne
A Healthy Cyrus Tate is > Jarryd Cole
Gatens = Gatens (maybe slightly better this year)
Paterson > May (This year anyway)

Last year. Jake Kelly. Good all-around offensive player. Can handle against tight pressure. Could go off for a high 20's game. Frees up Gatens. done.

If last year's team played this year's team with everyone healthy (but without Tucker, since they had that in common for the most part), who wins and why?

Well if I had to watch this game 10 times, I would go freakin nuts! I think i would get sick of watching all the ball screens over and over and over. At least the Time of possession would be close.

Kelly> way better than payne
Peterson> WAY better than May
Tate> better than Cole
Gatens last year> Better than he is this year
Palmer> better than lil johnny boy

Personally i could see this games final score Iowa 08-09 34 Iowa 09-10 31
No one would score any points, it would all 3pt shooting and ball screen. The only difference in the game would be Palmer would post up lil lick and get a 3pt play the old fashion way!

Pretty pathetic when back to back years our teams couldn't even compete in the MEAC conference in college basketball.

I'll be odd man out and say this year's team would take it. I completely buy into the score being 34-31, but the difference is the emergence of Fuller. With no big to stop him on the '09 squad he'd have a field day. By field day I mean 11.

Who's coaching the game? How about muddle the game a little bit and take last years team and have Lick coach them and take this years team and have Tom Davis coach them.

Now who wins?

The game would set a record for the number of 3's taken by both teams considering the number of shots taken and possessions.

The score of the game could very well be in the low 30's, the only thing missing would be the uniforms from the 1940s.

Then the staff would have to wake the crowd up so everyone could go home...