Predict next week's stat line for The Mossad.

BSpringsteen

This guy is gonna treat the Chips like the the gang from Munich.

You don't know he's there until it's too late.

Here is the state line next week.

28 / 140 3 TD's, Long Run 22 yards.

Hopefully he teaches something to the Lion from the Wizard of Oz that is our QB or the Tin Men that are our WR's.

My assumption is that Bruce is referring to Mark Weisman, HN's new folk hero. Lets hope he doesn't follow in the footsteps of previous folk heros.

Higby - missing, presumed dead
DJK - drug house, black-balled, couldn't cut it in minor league football
Nico Law - run over yesterday during his only defensive play

My assumption is that Bruce is referring to Mark Weisman, HN's new folk hero. Lets hope he doesn't follow in the footsteps of previous folk heros.

Higby - missing, presumed dead
DJK - drug house, black-balled, couldn't cut it in minor league football
Nico Law - run over yesterday during his only defensive play

I got that he was talking about Weisman, but I wasn't getting all his other references....he's more "cultured" than me. :)

Yeah, I'm not sure about the Munich thing. It sounds like he believes Iowa's QB (Lion) has no courage and Iowa's WRs (Tin Men) have no heart.

stat line

22 carries for 110 yards

6 rec for 48 yds

3 td (2 running and one catch)

Go Hawks

32 carries for 211 yards and 5 TDs...he will also become the first player in history be the fullback AND running back ON THE SAME PLAY! Throwing a killer block on a linebacker and springing himself for a 26 yard touchdown run.

Ummm isn't he a back who plays for Iowa? Case closed. Unless he is arrested tonight then the case may be ongoing.

155 yards rushing, on 24 rushes. Two rushing TD's.
3 passes caught, one for a touchdown.
3 defensive players flattened

107 yards rushing, on 25 rushes. Two rushing TD's.
He will have less luck carrying the ball than last week but will get a 15 - 20 yarder in the mix somewhere.
2 passes caught
1 defensive back flattened

After some time to ponder the question, I think I will revise downward.

Weisman:
20 carries - 84 yards

Look for more of the Airiel Attack tomorrow (for better or worse), that needs to be the focus of this week.

Side bet: Vandy 300+ yards 4 TD's. Rogers gets some carries at RB too: 10 carries 30 yards. Weisman will not be "overworked" this week.

Latest posts