Predict Iowa's final ranking

phdsvp

I'm going with 13th. This is going to create a major backlash both this year and next.

I'm guess that Iowa will be ranked around 20 at the beginning of 2016.

Those of you who have the final ranking of the Hawks lower than the top 10 - who are you ranking above us? Ended the season at 12-2 by losing to a very good team where we looked overmatched most of the game. But a lot of conference champions also lost their bowl game.

Clemson,Alabama, Ohio State and Stanford will be ranked above us for sure. Probably Oklahoma and MSU. Maybe Houston? Looks like most others have 3 losses. I believe we will be in the 8-10 area.

Those of you who have the final ranking of the Hawks lower than the top 10 - who are you ranking above us? Ended the season at 12-2 by losing to a very good team where we looked overmatched most of the game. But a lot of conference champions also lost their bowl game.

Clemson,Alabama, Ohio State and Stanford will be ranked above us for sure. Probably Oklahoma and MSU. Maybe Houston? Looks like most others have 3 losses. I believe we will be in the 8-10 area.

Eyeball test matters, we were exposed a bit, plus, There will be 5-6 teams who are behind us who will have won big that will jump us.

I agree with the above, we'll be the lowest of the 2 loss teams, and likely behind a couple 3 loss teams.

Going forward ..... this game will give voters more pause and vote on their gut rather than W/L records alone. I think voters will wait for some teams to 'beat somebody' before giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Latest posts