Precin over McD?

I just listened to the McD. interview on a differnt site and basically he could not get past Precin's hand fighting defense. He felt he should up picked up the pace more also.

Not surprised, Precin is ranked 2nd for a reason. He is a 5th year senior and a 2 time AA. He was 3rd two years ago before redshirting last year.

I think he is the only guy that can keep MM from repeating as national champ.

I realize precin is good and no slouch but I mean how did it happen scoring wise? I can't see Precin turning him and McD is one of the best scramblers in the nation so I doubt it was that. Did Precin blow him off his feet? I kinda figure it was just one good shot but I was just interested in how it happened.

I really hope the wrestlers performance this weekend is a training issue since they almost all underperformed. But, this is a young team and it might take some time for them to come together. Lets be patient and see what they can do to improve between now and March.

Sometimes a wake up call at this point in the season can be more valuable than any championship or dual win.

It was one good shot--a slide by--followed by tough defense the rest of the match. McD didn't control the match or push the pace. By far McD's toughest opponent of the year.

Everyone took a step backwards this week (except Clark, Janssen, and E Lofthouse). McD will use that to propel himself forward 2 steps. I'm not sure I feel the same about StJ, Gambrall, and Rasing, unfortunately.

It was one good shot--a slide by--followed by tough defense the rest of the match. McD didn't control the match or push the pace. By far McD's toughest opponent of the year.

Everyone took a step backwards this week (except Clark, Janssen, and E Lofthouse). McD will use that to propel himself forward 2 steps. I'm not sure I feel the same about StJ, Gambrall, and Rasing, unfortunately.

I was worried about this match. Precin is shorter, but seems to have well developed upper body. You don't see the big bulging biceps, but looking at him from behind you can see how big his shoulders look. He's got some strength for a 125. He just held off McD and kept his legs back. McD couldn't reach a leg like he normally does. He was well scouted.

I think Ramos looked good also and so did LL.

not worried..if it was by a no namer id be worried...dsj and gamb is who needs to get it figured out

Latest posts