Prater not in two deeps?

any word on how long--- will he be ready for AZ?

Should be ready for ISU. Being held out for the 1st game due to precautionary measures. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tarpinian and Gettis sit out the first game also.

Everybody should be ready to go for ISU as long as no injuries happen this week or the first game.

sounds good to me...frankly, i say play our 1's for the first half.... and play all the 2s in the 2nd half--- unless for some random reason game is tight first half--- honestly, i would be ok with vande playing the whole 2nd half.... along with rest of skill players-- the exception, play all our starters on the 0-line to help them get as much reps as possible....

surprised to see someone didn't know about binns--- i remember when that first came out admittedly i was a mess for about an hour and then i pulled it together LOL

No news is good news, is he listed on an injury report? Probably cautionary as hammy's can mess up your whole season if you don't give it enough time to heal.

sounds good to me...frankly, i say play our 1's for the first half.... and play all the 2s in the 2nd half--- unless for some random reason game is tight first half--- honestly, i would be ok with vande playing the whole 2nd half.... along with rest of skill players-- the exception, play all our starters on the 0-line to help them get as much reps as possible....

I definitely would like to see our starters play more than 1 half especially when ISU looms the following week. The last time we blew out Ball State in our first game in 2005 we went to Ames when they barely beat a 1AA team and we got beat 23-3. ISU always has and always will scare me. I hate that game.

You are kidding me talking this way...remember UNI.

Dude....UNI last year was a way better football team than Eastern Illinois this year. Penn State beat Eastern Illinois 52-3. If we don't win by at least 3 td's, it is going to be a very, very long year.

Just as long as the Iowa players don't have that attitude ... I don't think that we have to worry.

Besides, EIU is breaking in a new QB, has a lot of new faces on the OL, and will be missing it's top RB.

We're most certainly looking at a "laugher" this Saturday ... however, fortunately, EIU should field a pretty decent defense. Thus, we should expect that our O will at least have to work in order to score points.

Lastly, the Iowa squad played like crap against UNI. If the Hawks come out with the right attitude ... I highly doubt that they play all that flat against EIU.

Latest posts