Practice National Champions vs Osu Game thread

Could/Should have been 19-10 at the half

MFing Brian and a hapless Petras made things horribly worse with the pick

Alas and Alack

The pick six is just UNREAL. Not one Iowa jersey in the neighborhood.
That was unreal. The only Hawkeye near was Ragini, but he was running the opposite direction and 20 yards downfield. Hope he gets asked after the game, Who was pass intended for?

The halftime show is being as kind as possible, but they’re still ridiculing and questioning the Iowa coaching staff.

Every time Petras comes out of the game I expect that to be the final series of his Hawkeye career. But they keep bringing back and no other Hawkeye QB has seen a single snap all year.

Every time Petras comes out of the game I expect that to be the final series of his Hawkeye career. But they keep bringing back and no other Hawkeye QB has seen a single snap all year.
Sorry, but Spencer is gonna play every down of every game unless he gets hurt

KF at half. I our pass protection was kind of shoddy, getting better late.

Maybe a step in the right direction...recognizing things. Half against ISU? We are doing the right things...or something like that.

What is the up-side of this offense? Would Padilla turned the ball over three times? It’s not about winning.

Latest posts