find a way to get the ball to him when he is open

Several times at Purdue and against Illinois at Carver, Jordan was open
on the wings at the start of fast-break possessions

Get the ball to him immediately instead of dribbling the ball down court
looking on the other side for Keegan who is covered as intensely as Jbo

Every game is going to be entertaining and relax and enjoy the Ride

Would be nice to make The Dance but perhaps not this season, NIT, for certain

Although, The Dance Looms Large

That was a head scratcher for me as well, we needed rebounding. He is capable of playing one on one with
Cockburn, which would have helped us on the boards. Sometimes Fran is like Kirk and slow plays guys that are ready.
When Josh O was in, Cockburn pivoted into him and was stopped cold. The camera caught the astonishment on Kofi's face. Except Josh O does not have the conditioning for long minutes and running the floor. The press does not work if the 5 doesn't get down the floor quickly and set up D under the basket. On Connor...
Evident in the Purdue game defenders would slough off him when he played up top to finesse him getting the ball to attempt the 3. He is not the player to be attempting 3's. Repeated in Illni game. Expect to see this in future games unless Fran changes things up.

When Josh O was in, Cockburn pivoted into him and was stopped cold. The camera caught the astonishment on Kofi's face. Except Josh O does not have the conditioning for long minutes and running the floor. The press does not work if the 5 doesn't get down the floor quickly and set up D under the basket. On Connor...
Evident in the Purdue game defenders would slough off him when he played up top to finesse him getting the ball to attempt the 3. He is not the player to be attempting 3's. Repeated in Illni game. Expect to see this in future games unless Fran changes things up.
Connors not the game that needs to be in the game plain and simple.

I think your wrong about next year.

I like how broad shouldered Josh is. Cochbite didn’t just come in and bully his way through him. Love it when he blocked Cochbites shot. Also, how is that not a foul on Cochbite when you lower your shoulder into the player defending you over and over again and back them down into lane all the way to the basket? If our player just stands their ground and gets knocked down the refs will probably call it a flop.

Josh is going to be a load in the middle and once he gets his foot work down he will be hard to defend. When that happens people will want to get out of his way because it will be like having a wall pushing you around in the lane.
This has been one of my major beefs with reffing in the college game. Contact that would be considered assault and battery on a point guard is incidental contact between bigs in the post.

This has been one of my major beefs with reffing in the college game. Contact that would be considered assault and battery on a point guard is incidental contact between bigs in the post.
Couldn’t agree more.

Have you watched a women's game? It's assault every time down and rarely a whistle.

Latest posts