Potential TE for swarm 17

I didn't think Iowa is looking for another TE in this class, but I wonder if they just take him anyway and figure out positions later? I think the Iowa coaches are following him on twitter, so that usually means they have interest.

Mitch Lewis (Naperville, IL HS) is also another TE that is being told to stay patient by Iowa pending on how things play out for IA in the next few weeks. He visited IC last season.

Fant is a stud. Don't really need another TE. Maybe coaches looking to move him to another position though.

If he is a beast bring him in. We need as much help as possible. Fant and another beast at TE would be awesome

Iowa should start moving toward 2RB 3TE sets. They can't recruit WRs so the guys the put out there are probably slower and easier to cover than the TEs they have.

Iowa should start moving toward 2RB 3TE sets. They can't recruit WRs so the guys the put out there are probably slower and easier to cover than the TEs they have.
I think we definitely should look at 3 TE sets. Heck it can't get worse and maybe our intermediate passing game could improve. We don't throw the long ball much anyway.

Could be a stud. Wished he would have turned his head to look for the pass in the Outback.

There were a few times that Fant was split out away from the line this year. I think he has the athletic ability to do some different things and could be more of a receiving type tight end. I think he got some good PT and an anxious to see how he progressives this off-season.

Latest posts