Posts commented on in one list. A personalized forum of sorts...

JehovahShalom

On the main forums page, where the recent threads are listed...

Would be neat if we could have a list of recent threads that we have commented in.

If I've commented on several threads across a few forums it would be nice to see those threads in one area...

Maybe you could tag threads with users and accumulate those in a "personal forum" of sorts....so when you are signed in you would have the option to see that collection in one spot.

On the main forums page, where the recent threads are listed...

Would be neat if we could have a list of recent threads that we have commented in.

If I've commented on several threads across a few forums it would be nice to see those threads in one area...

Maybe you could tag threads with users and accumulate those in a "personal forum" of sorts....so when you are signed in you would have the option to see that collection in one spot.

There is a way that you can subscribe to threads that you post on, in your Cpanel...I haven't totally figured it out yet :)

Another thing you could do is click on your username...several options will pop up, one of which says Find More Posts by "Username". Clicking that links you to your posts...

Thanks for the info HawkFan.... I do now see the link to get all my posts.

Not a big deal... just thinking out loud.
but....If we(Jon and crew...not me) would just add a table that associates user to thread... then those could be pulled up as a "User specific forum" :)

Love the site... good info...good banter... appreciate the work Jon.

Latest posts