Post here if you want to buy Hawkeyenation shirt

USAFhawk

If you plan on buying a shirt please post here the number and size that you want. I have a limit of 12 to make an order. The shirt will be as pictured below. We will be making another design in the near future.

Last edited:
this will be the shirt for the ncaa and be prepared to spend some money on them

Last edited:
Guys I will need your address and email incase I need to get a hold of you, please private message me those. I will let you know how much each shirt will be once I get the invoice from Ironside. What I will probably do is just have you guys send me a check and then ship them out. This thread is to order the first shirt pictured only, we will post a separate thread for the other design pin2win mentioned.

Last edited:
How much are they going to be?

The first shirt will be around $15 and the second will be around $22, now don't quote me on that as that is just a ballpark guess and won't know for sure until I get the invoice from Ironside, but they will be very close to those numbers.

I just signed up today to post on these forums and am very interested in the t-shirt. I think it is awesome. I would like to buy one if possible. 1 XL if possible.

Looks like your lucky day Rustic signed up for the best wrestling message board in the nation and you get a nice looking shirt.

USFAhawk im in for a Large. You should have my email from the draft. Thanks guys!

going through ironside apparel who has permission and have to pay a royalty fee but those are different shirts than what ppl are ordering on this thread

Sounds Good, if they're license, they would know how to play by the rules.

I want an xl if there $25 or less, but I want the one that isn't wrestling.
Let me know who I need to paypal.

Latest posts