Post game poll

Does Iowa State Score On Final Drive

• Yes

• No

• Who Cares, Doesn't Matter Now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interception, Iowa was due to pick one off against that clown. He would have been rushing plays with no timeouts so it was that time.

We were in our 20 yard cushion prevent defense the last half of that quarter
While I hated it as well, we were played more of a cushion, especially in the 2nd half, trying to keep everything in front of us, because we got burned twice already. As frustrating as it was, because they were catching everything, Phil didn't have much choice because of what he had to work with. He knew that, when ISU got the ball to the 50 on the last drive, they wouldn't take a shot deep and played them tighter (after watching how conservative they were late in the UNI game), which worked. I think he would've done the same thing and ISU wouldn't have scored, which is why I voted the way I did.

You can’t make this shit up. Sit out in the rain for six hours to watch your team lose on a bone headed play. :D:D:D

This following is the Iowa State fans on the last punt...............:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

LMAO!!!!

Latest posts