Poor Sash

He got BLEW up. Get out of here with that cheap shot ****, the play was still going.

Leveling a guy on the backside of a play (where the runner is going out of bounds) is a cheap shot. Is it dirty? Not really. But it's definitely a cheap shot.

he is tough he will be ok...ive got a good remedy he can try...take that 350,000+ dollars he makes and rub it where it hurts. he is solid and he will be ready for the super bowl...congrats mr sash even though you got your bell rung.

Leveling a guy on the backside of a play (where the runner is going out of bounds) is a cheap shot. Is it dirty? Not really. But it's definitely a cheap shot.

he might have already been out of bounds. it was close. didn't see if the hitters' helmet was on the front side of sash - almost looked like it could have been a shot from behind.

but still you look at who got the very first tackle of the NFC championship this year will stand as MR SASH!!!

I have to admit that the hit made me wonder if it was a cheap shot or not. But honestly, had Sash been the one to deliver the blow we would all be celebrating.

I have to admit that the hit made me wonder if it was a cheap shot or not. But honestly, had Sash been the one to deliver the blow we would all be celebrating.

I wouldn't have been. While I always liked the toughness he brought to the defense, I never approved of some of the hits Matt Roth put on players (namely quarterbacks and kickers/punters). And those hits were just like this one: legal, clean, but cheap.

I wouldn't have been. While I always liked the toughness he brought to the defense, I never approved of some of the hits Matt Roth put on players (namely quarterbacks and kickers/punters). And those hits were just like this one: legal, clean, but cheap.
You may not have been vocally celebrating with a message board post, but I bet you wouldn't come on and make a thread about Sash getting away with a cheap shot either. Those types of hits are what football is about. You want to blame someone, blame his teammates for spouting off about how they were going to bury the Niners all week. I never wanted a team to lose more than the Giants just because of the attitude they were giving leading up to the game.

Thanks for sharing your personal feeling tm, but you know damn well had Sash been the one delivering that blow there would have been a thread here celebrating that hit.

he might have already been out of bounds. it was close. didn't see if the hitters' helmet was on the front side of sash - almost looked like it could have been a shot from behind.

Sash was nowhere near out of bounds, stupid. You clearly didn't see the play or the replay.

sash.gif

Latest posts