Poor Izzo. Tom Is Pissed

Northside Hawk

Evidently there were too many stoppages of play, to his liking, to review flagrant fouls at the monitor in yesterday's game vs FGCU.

Tom says it makes for a boring game.

Advice to Tom. Stop playing so overly physical and stop with the thuggery on the court. That's not basketball.

TV Teddy is no longer going to be "officiating" your games. If one of your players try to take off someone's head going to the basket it's not only going to be called, it's going to be reviewed.

We play basketball in this conference son, not Hunger Games.

Maybe he should spend less time grabbing refs elbows as they pass and more time coaching. Or even just sitting down and STFU. How 'bout dat?!?!?

It really bothers me how he can act that way and it is okay with the refs. He yells and berates officials as much or more as any coach and he is lauded for his passion.

I'm just glad he dropped Wisky. I'm still emotionally scarred from that school stealing a pair of Bohannon's. Thanx Bowlsby.

Maybe he should spend less time grabbing refs elbows as they pass and more time coaching. Or even just sitting down and STFU. How 'bout dat?!?!?
If you notice many refs stand near to him so he can squat next to them to plead his case. Can't the refs simple move further away from him or simply ask him to stop talking, I'm calling a game? There is a lot of duplicity by the refs in these situations. During the Iowa game he was all nice until the calls went south for a few minutes on him. What he do? Runs out on the court screaming at the refs. Of Course, no T. He is treated by the officials like a rock star, surprised some ref. hasn't asked for an autograph on the court.

If you notice many refs stand near to him so he can squat next to them to plead his case. Can't the refs simple move further away from him or simply ask him to stop talking, I'm calling a game? There is a lot of duplicity by the refs in these situations. During the Iowa game he was all nice until the calls went south for a few minutes on him. What he do? Runs out on the court screaming at the refs. Of Course, no T. He is treated by the officials like a rock star, surprised some ref. hasn't asked for an autograph on the court.

He is one of the best coaches of lathering up the refs during the beginning of games and complaining to get calls later. He knows how to work them.