Pollard for next Big 12 Commish

SirJamaLot

That cat has 9 lives!

1. screws up his football hire and ends up with a better coach

2. also screws up his basketball hire and ends up with a better one.

3. Goes out and mortgages the farm, over extends his credit, spends millions on upgrades knowing he is in a very unstable conference and revenue.

4. In the last 14 months ISU has been headed to the Mountain West or Sunbelt twice, but by some miracle or act of God for some reason the Big 12 has survived and may be in better shape for the future.

5. Name him commissioner immediately and things will turn out alright.

That cat has 9 lives!

1. screws up his football hire and ends up with a better coach Wait he screwed up by hiring a coach who JUST won the National Championship?!?! I hate Chizik to but I don't think he screwed up with this one

2. also screws up his basketball hire and ends up with a better one. Agreed. Messed this one up. Went big risk with Hoiberg and so far so good

3. Goes out and mortgages the farm, over extends his credit, spends millions on upgrades knowing he is in a very unstable conference and revenue. Don't really agree but I gotcha

4. In the last 14 months ISU has been headed to the Mountain West or Sunbelt twice, but by some miracle or act of God for some reason the Big 12 has survived and may be in better shape for the future. No they haven't. Never once have they been headed there. ****** leftovers from Big 12 and Big East? Yep.

5. Name him commissioner immediately and things will turn out alright.

Haha he'd probably be a decent commish. Nobody is worse than Beebe.

First order of business...put up a bunch of these all over the country:

billboarddn.jpg

Latest posts