• Mizzou

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Texas A&M

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • South Carolina

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a shot at Mizzou again. Yeah, they're a really good team and it'd be a hell of a challenge, but we're not *******, right?

Best chance to win: LSU & S. Carolina both teams regular season starting QB(s) are out with injuries.
Missouri: has issues with teams that are physical

texas A&M: Will bring the most eyeballs to the tv set, texas a&m absolutely plays no defense, johnny football would be a nightmare, Mike Evans is a beast, Iowa couldn't win a shootout with these dudes.

I want the win over entertainment value, give me LSU.......seems like the best match up for a win.

Saw a Duke Reporter tweet that it might be Georgia-Miami in Chick fila. Which means either LSU or A&M drop to the Gator Bowl. Since the SEC kind of decides the mathups they want their might be more interest in dropping LSU vs Michigan to gator rather then A&M so it's Les Miles vs Michigan. Just a thought can't believe Johnny Football would drop that low on the totem pole. So that would mean Iowa vs A&M outback

Last edited:
Texas A & M out of those choices. Play someone different.

I'm in this camp. I would like to see a new opponent. If not A&M then I'd love a shot at a highly ranked, 2-loss Mizzou team. Don't really care who offers the best chance to win. Bowl games should be a challenge. I'd actually prefer to face someone who can be a "take notice" win if we pull it out.

I don't really care. One thing I can say is this bowl season is shaping up to be awesome for the B1G's chances of getting some respect. No reason they shouldn't win every game. MSU is built to beat Stanford. Clemson is radically overrated. And all the other games are even match-ups or better.

Latest posts