Poll: Who would you cheer for?

Iowa State or New Mexico?

• Total voters
Always cheer for ISU when they don't play Iowa. I never understand the hatred for ISU. I always have cheered for all Iowa teams-Drake, UNI, etc. I live out of state though so I don't have to work with any clone fans. Still don't like Alford if all the rumors were true about him expecting to be comped by local businesses.

Neither and doesn't really matter, 1 or both of them won't be playing in that game.

Not so fast, I have this very match-up in my "flyer" bracket. IF it happens, it will be a fantastic game.

Like another said, I don't get the Clown hate. Maybe being an Iowa native allows me to want any Iowa team to succeed. That said, while I'd want the fightin' Freddies to win for "Iowa's" sake, since it doesn't involve the Hawks, screw the heart-strings -- this is money time! I actually took New Mex to the F4 in that bracket, so win-on, Stevie Lobo.

No doubt in my mind that I would cheer for IA STATE. I cheer for all the B1G teams in the tourney and half of "The Mayor's" team is comprised of B1G Flunkies, so its kind of like cheering for the B1G.

you think the 'frauds are actually going to win more than one game..........history says otherwise. If the clowns can't shoot, they're screwed since they don't even know how to spell defense.

btw, as much as I HATE the 'fraud I hate ISU even more. I'd cheer for Al Qaeda University coached by Satan himself with a bunch of Hitler clones as players over the clowns.
Man, this guy has class.

It won't happen, but I'd root for ISU without question. I never pick UNM past the second round out of principle, though. I hate Alford and always will.

you think the 'frauds are actually going to win more than one game..........history says otherwise. If the clowns can't shoot, they're screwed since they don't even know how to spell defense.

btw, as much as I HATE the 'fraud I hate ISU even more. I'd cheer for Al Qaeda University coached by Satan himself with a bunch of Hitler clones as players over the clowns.
seems extreme

Steve Alford is the biggest ****** in the history of the world. One time I was riding an elevator in Kinnick while doing some work for the school, the door opened and there is Steve Alford. He told me to leave the elevator so he could ride it alone. Hated him ever since.

Go Clowns.

Latest posts