Poll: Iowa vs Nebraska

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Hawkeyes have lost their confidence. Late season slumps are hard to turn around. Especially when the coaching staff refuses to feature the most potent offensive unit.

Sad, but to the HC, he feels he cannot let family members force his hand again (I.e., Beathard family).

The Hawkeyes have lost their confidence. Late season slumps are hard to turn around. Especially when the coaching staff refuses to feature the most potent offensive unit.

Sad, but to the HC, he feels he cannot let family members force his hand again (I.e., Beathard family).

Could be. But you know what...in both cases they were right. Seems like KFz is always the last one to recognize things. Unbelievable tunnel vision.

Offense can’t score and if you think this Iowa defense can stop anybody I got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...

I can think of 4 reasons why Frosty will be super motivated to beat us.

1. He's absolutely disgusted that we've been blowing them out. He surely wants to put a freeze on that shit.
2. He's really mad about what Kirk's doing to Noah Fant. :)
3. He still thinks they can get to Indianapolis.
4. Remember not too long ago, Nubby went to a bowl game with only 5 wins? Is that still possible?

In all seriousness, Mr. Frosty is going to have his team jacked up when they arrive in IC.
its their bowl game

I’m sure hopefully that’ll Iowa will get the win. We’re flying back to Iowa from Vegas for Thanksgiving with the family and will be in the stands on Friday for the game.

Nebby.

Frost wants this to be a statement game for multiple reasons: to show he can coach; to give his guys confidence for next year; to shut up those arrogant yellow-and-black wearing assholes to the east; more importantly close the recruiting borders — keep the little talent the state produces at home.

With everything bad going on right now in Hokkeye football, this game is there for Big Red to take.

Poop.

Latest posts