DO YOU WATCH ESPN GAMEDAY?

• YES - I make it a point to

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • NO - I have better things to do

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • MAYBE - If I have time and its on - pretty indifferent

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
I liked it before the BigTenNetwork came about. Seemed like there was less favoritism towards the SEC. Can't blame them because that's where most of their viewers will come from after the BTN and since they are the best conference but I just don't give any about other teams outside of the BIG

I used to watch it a lot. Now I typically try to spend the time before the games start finishing my honey do list.

I also get tired of all the coverage/dry humping of the SEC.

Better things to do. This year we'll have both boys playing fall soccer league on Saturday's and the older one will also be playing football on Saturdays when the schedule works out to play both. First year with both in sports so not much time for non-game time things that aren't family related.

Better things to do. This year we'll have both boys playing fall soccer league on Saturday's and the older one will also be playing football on Saturdays when the schedule works out to play both. First year with both in sports so not much time for non-game time things that aren't family related.

soccer also has a very high ACL tear rate. should get your kids in chess club or swimming. ;)

I absolutely despise this show. Used to watch it all the time before Corso went completely off the cliff. All the Home Depot corporate shilling, idiot commentators like Desmond Howard (I value the opinion of my local auto mechanic on the state of college football more than I do this mope), the same tired analysis from people like Herbstriet ("insert name of major conference power" is just too athletic and has too much team speed for "insert name of lesser known team"), and the ridiculous picks segment that they drag out throughout the entire show so much that it has become entirely meaningless. complete with idiot, barely coherent Corso doing his tired schtick in front of the home crowd for the zillionth time, not to mention the guest pickers that have probably seen less football than my 90 year old grandmother. I absolutely despise and loathe this show with every fiber of my being. And this coming from someone that has actually seen two of their shows in person in Iowa City.

Latest posts