Polk County I-Club Minnesota Gamewatch

The Polk County I-Club is hosting a gamewatch party tomorrow beginning at 11am at Jimmy's on 8th street in West Des Moines. Plenty of food/ drink specials, raffle, TV's, etc. Come cheer on the Hawks with fellow Hawk fans! On Iowa

Went there two weeks ago and the food was horrible!

Friend and I ordered bowls of soup and it was pretty good then another friend joined us late and ordered one too. Instead of telling him the soup was all gone the twerp just added water to the soup because they didn't have enough for a whole bowl. Was cold and watered down and when we asked our server he said that I got the last of it and tried to make it last lol. Clearly we know what you did idiot.

Sad because food used to be good. Find another place to go my two cents

Just making sure I read that correctly.. So on the day that the Hawks beat Iowa State for the first time in 3 years you were disappointed in the quality of your soup? I'm hoping that was some sort of reference to our former wide reciever coach or something :)

Just making sure I read that correctly.. So on the day that the Hawks beat Iowa State for the first time in 3 years you were disappointed in the quality of your soup? I'm hoping that was some sort of reference to our former wide reciever coach or something :)
Plus, if he didn't speak up and demand things be righted he should be blaming himself rather than the restaurant. Someone acting like a lamb is not a Jimmy's problem

It was on a Tuesday for lunch not during the ISU game.

And we complained to the waiter I am just ****** he tried pulling a fast one on us. Just tell us your out of your special simple. Ordered fries after he returned the soup and the fries were cold. Not good

Latest posts