Podcast thread

They stirred the pot the other day about how they think CC could score 10 pts a game for the mens team...

I couldn't disagree more with that sort of take I think she'd (and every other female) would really really struggle with D1 men. I'm sure she could train with a mens ball and still be able to catch and shoot. But as far as her being able to really create for herself and play with men I can't see that. Yet for some reason that sort of take triggers some folks. I don't see it as some negative degrading thing about her or women. It just is what it is. It's like saying JBo couldn't play against a guy like Ja Morant. Well obviously no shit.

Look at a guy like Aaron Ulis the last few yrs for us for example too. He's 6'3 190 lbs so he has 3 inches and like 40ish lbs on her along with being stronger/quicker/faster. He only scored 4 pts a game in 80 something games for us. How's CC going to do any better? I just can't see it.
Well, ya throw a larger ball into the mix and some of those shots will find a way to bounce off the rim. That can't be forgotten how the diameter of the ball really helps. People forget that the women play with a smaller b-ball and lighter.

Well, ya throw a larger ball into the mix and some of those shots will find a way to bounce off the rim. That can't be forgotten how the diameter of the ball really helps. People forget that the women play with a smaller b-ball and lighter.
It's way noticeable too. Now she and women may train with mens balls in the off season some too. I think many do. But it's a different thing no doubt.

The Iowa part starts at about the 41:25 time. I really like the bawd headed person’s point about scoring. He is spot on and demonstrates the the flawed attitude in the program that has limited Iowa’s potential because the Iowa philosophy just doesn’t meet what this guy is saying.

Many on the forum have touched on this over the years. Enough with the pre-historic offensive football philosophy. The offensive game should be fun for the players to play and for the. fans to watch.

Latest posts