Podalak!

okobojihawk

I have been sitting here at home listening to Eddie Podalaks comments
during the game and post game and just realizing his analysis is some of the best in in college football! It wouldnt have been the same season without
Eddie! I'm glad he's back!

The wife and I popped a bottle of nice champagne at the end of
the game ......how many times have we won the Orange Bowl?!!

To next year in Pasadena!!! I'm planning on it.

I have been sitting here at home listening to Eddie Podalaks comments
during the game and post game and just realizing his analysis is some of the best in in college football! It wouldnt have been the same season without
Eddie! I'm glad he's back!

The wife and I popped a bottle of nice champagne at the end of
the game ......how many times have we won the Orange Bowl?!!

To next year in Pasadena!!! I'm planning on it.

Let's hope Pasadena is the fall back plan! So to speak...:D

On the flip side, he's the one who said they should do a naked bootleg right before Stanzi's injury.

Podalak cost us a National Championship.

He did call the naked bootleg but seriously, he does add a lot of insight into the game.

On the flip side, he's the one who said they should do a naked bootleg right before Stanzi's injury.

Podalak cost us a National Championship.

HAHA...I think we'll settle for an Orange Bowl victory considering how close every game was ;).

Ed has a little Ron Santo in him and that's not a bad thing.

Very good comment ....I've thought the same thing about Santo he is like having the average fan in the announcers booth who moan everytime there is
a bad bounce!! I remember Eddie had the same groan at the end of the OSU game!

he called GT working the outside coming out of a break, out of halftime (as they hadn't prior to the call), or whenever, and their 1st play was the pitch that was their biggest play of the game to that point. He is great.

Latest posts