Plenty of time

Yeah Plenty of time for Nebraska to get the ball back and win this game with ease....this team has CHOKED this game away and it all started with the clueless head coach!

The bugeaters Head Coach is definitely overrated and clueless. They choked, where as the team with the best coach, the Iowa Hawkeyes, did what was needed to win. That small Florida school garbage won’t work in the Big 10 against a powerhouse like Iowa!

The bugeaters Head Coach is definitely overrated and clueless. They choked, where as the team with the best coach, the Iowa Hawkeyes, did what was needed to win. That small Florida school garbage won’t work in the Big 10 against a powerhouse like Iowa!

I would help if our dbacks could get off the blocks a little quicker.... or was there a lot of holding on the edge

clinton, i'm not sure how frost choked. he maximized their opportunities. we on the other hand didn't. that fake fg was dumb. we missed a fg and had an offsides on a missed fg and altogether that is 9 points in score differential WE game kNU. so, did we do what was needed to win? yes, we overcame 3 very poor football plays. kNU was pretty mistake free and played well. so, it was a good hard fought win and we did play well but had to overcome 3 very big mistakes. and we did, so great job. but if you don't see kNU on the rise, you're not looking close enough.

I had faith. And Nebraska/Taylor and Washington and Stanley were good. I’m still on the Nate had his chance and he isn’t goodnin pressure spots like IowaLaw said.

He had some really bad misses tonight. Weather or not the ball was thrown ugly to BS and the one T.J. caught on 4th down. I hope Petra pushes him or Mansell.

The crowd looked really Red on my TV I’m sure peeps were getting double face value.

Good win on Senior day and Go Hawks!

Holiday Bowl bound?

Latest posts