Please Place Iowa Football ?s for 5-27 Mailbag Pod Here

How much longer will Kirk coach? Second question, is there a succession plan for when Kirk retires? Last question, when he does retire, will they keep it in house or go outside to hire the next coach? Many have opined that it will be Brian, but that's at best an educated guess to us outsiders.

If I had to guess, I'd say before COVID-19, it was two years. After COVID-19, which gave Kirk a window into what retirement looks like, it scared the crap out of him, so it will be five years.

1. Sort of piggy backing off Homes' question above....Does Gary and KF retire together?
2. If they do retire together, who do you think would be in line for the next AD? Does the UI go the diversity route and promote Barbara Burke? Do they pull Gene Taylor from K State? Someone else?
3. Do you think Wisconsin RBs could have as much success if they played at Iowa as they do at Wisconsin? In other words, is our running game issues the lack of consistent, overall talent at RB or is it the scheme (I doubt it's the OLine given the number of guys we've put in the League)?

Now that all the athletes will be allowed to return to workouts, have you got a feel when recruits will be able to visit?

It feels like this is the most players that have entered the transfer portal so far? Will this push our recruiting to the 25 player class limit?

Of these 5 recruits, how would you rank them in terms of most likely to commit to Iowa, to least likely?
Thomas Fidone
Ricky Parks
Joe Alt
Skyler Bell
Michael Myslinski

Latest posts