Please, IU is not Indy

Thanks, Handsy.

I'm not upset... just having fun before I have to get in my car and, believe it or not, go down to teach a class at Indy... er, I mean IU... er, uh, in Bloomington.

Can I throw a big Go Colts in for good measure. Pat Angerer is gonna have to be huge today. Understand most of Iowa is not getting the game...

When you say Indy, I think, Indy 500, of course. Indianapolis is Indy. I have never heard of IU refered to as Indy until yesterday on here. I also have never heard of Nebraska refered to as Nebby, until I joined this forum. Must be a central Iowa thing, because no one in western Ia says Nebby either.

I shall keep using Minny, Nebby, Indy, Wisky, Sparty, Illini, Mildcats, MSU, PSU, Boilers, Mich, and Iowa.
And everyone will know who I am talking about... move along!

When you say Indy, I think, Indy 500, of course. Indianapolis is Indy. I have never heard of IU refered to as Indy until yesterday on here. I also have never heard of Nebraska refered to as Nebby, until I joined this forum. Must be a central Iowa thing, because no one in western Ia says Nebby either.

That's cause your all Nebby fans. :)

What Nebby means per Urban Dictionary...

Possible origin: derived from "neighborly," but since the connotation was negative, the pronunciation was distorted to indicate this.
"Sure is a lot of noise coming from our neighbors' house. You want to go over and be nebby with me?"

Makes sense for an Iowa fan to use this term.

Urban Dictionary:
INDY: short for Indiana, but more commonly Indianapolis
OR
A person who performs an act that makes them seem "whipped" to their significant other. Wow, you picked her up from the airport at 4am? Nice one, Indy!

wow, this thread might be the biggest waste of electrons I have seen - who cares, we are not in Indiana, and I am pretty sure 99.9% of the people know what are you are referring to when someone says Indy here,

IU = Indy

Just as...

Northwestern University = NW

I love how that pi$$es off the locals so I continue to use those terms.

If you are reading an Iowa message board after the University of Iowa just played Indiana University and someone says "Indy" are you telling me you are confused? Really? So, for a split second you actually thought that the Iowa Hawkeyes played the Indianapolis Colts? Really?

Okay..........

More Urban Dictionary:
-"Minny" is a short and informal nickname for Minnesota. Those who use it regularly are usually residents of Minnesota who feel they know and love their state well enough to call it so.
-"Boiler" An ugly woman one would prefer not to service.
-"Boilermaker" - A fecal fetish sex act where one person ***** on the chest of another, then proceeds to pick it up again with their butt cheeks, scuttle forward and drop it in the mouth of the person shitted upon. Dude, I totally Boilermakered this other dude last night.
-"Sparty" - If someone is 'sparty', they see themselves as enigmatic and reserved, but more often than not they are talking utter ********. This means that they are nearly constantly ridiculed for foolish 'nuggets of wisdom'.
-"Hawkeye" - ...The University of Iowa, the greatest of all the BigTen schools!
-"Mildcats" is amazingly not yet defined.

DO NOT let Stanzi know this:
Bucky: Another word for Northern Vietnamese; derived to describe northern dialect.

Bucky. Awesome...

Let's see.... Went to Indy, just wanting to be a nebby, hooked up with a tranny bucky and got boilermakered instead.

Love it.

Wait....this thread isn't about Indiana Jones?

images

-"Boilermaker" - A fecal fetish sex act where one person ***** on the chest of another, then proceeds to pick it up again with their butt cheeks, scuttle forward and drop it in the mouth of the person shitted upon. Dude, I totally Boilermakered this other dude last night.

WTF? you are one sick bastard.

I dont know why this thread is so long. No one in indy will ever redshirt. Nor do they have the motor skills to drive a moped.

Latest posts