Please, defend keeping Lick

Not a single reason exists for him to still be coaching at Iowa. He has flat out been an embarrassment to the program.

I have lost all hope for Lick, it may be best for him and Iowa to go in different directions. I have been a supporter of him and the team but this has to stop and stop now. I don't even mind the system but I'am bored to death watching screens, launching threes and not seeing any fast break attempts what so ever. I'm tired of the man to man defense, switch all screens and leave your slow guys on the quick point guards who drive by our big men and either make a basket or dish the ball for an eas bucket. If Syracuse can play zone and be one of the best teams in the country why is a coach so against playing zone to help his players out. I thought I could make it through the season being a positive guy but this season isn't going to end pretty.

We should keep him cause there is a chance we could win 16 games next year.
OOOOh gosh I can't wait for next season.

I didn't expect to win. However I expect the team to play like they want to win. The last two road games showed me that Lick is a sh!t HOLE of a coach. I have been silent until now and that's my fault. Lickliter is an embarassment of a coach. The sooner he and Barta are gone the better.

I didn't expect to win. However I expect the team to play like they want to win. The last two road games showed me that Lick is a sh!t HOLE of a coach. I have been silent until now and that's my fault. Lickliter is an embarassment of a coach. The sooner he and Barta are gone the better.

If Lickliter leaves, Barta will not be following him out the door.

Perhaps the fans should award Lick with a game ball for all the good work he has done as a token of their appreciation!

I would just love the people who are happy with what Lick has done to our program to switch over to ESPN right now and watch the Duke/Maryland game.
That is what basketball is suppose to look like.

I would just love the people who are happy with what Lick has done to our program to switch over to ESPN right now and watch the Duke/Maryland game.
That is what basketball is suppose to look like.

Did anyone watch Kansas vs Kansas State???

Lick is a legit coach just like his kid is a d-1 pg

They are both joke that need to be shown the door

Grow a pair Barta you $%^$^$&$%^&$%&^

That wouldn't happen either. AD's aren't fired because their coaching hires don't work out, and you only have to look as far as Ames to see that.

WOW, I could have had a V8.

Pollard is only on the hook for one hire. If he puts his money where his mouth is he'll rectify that mistake this spring.

WOW, I could have had a V8.

Pollard is only on the hook for one hire. If he puts his money where his mouth is he'll rectify that mistake this spring.

Cael Sanderson and Chizik were both his hires, and regardless of how those eras ended and whether or not Pollard was responsible for how they ended, he was still the guy that hired them.

If you look at everything Pollard has done as the AD at Iowa State, it seems like the hiring of Rhoads (which has turned out to be a home run) was more of an anomaly than a trend.

If/when he fires McDermott, he'll have gone through 3 wrestling coaches, 3 football coaches, and 3 basketball coaches.