Please advise a fellow Hawkeye stuck in Nebraska

DrKnipe

Ok after Nebby beat Sparty, all I hear now is how they are on track now and Iowa is next to be beaten. Try to argue it and they say Iowa has played no one. Bring up Iowa has played NU, Illinois, and Wisky, you get either a response about the mid-90's or a repeat of Iowa sucks. I am about to lose it and just knock the next Nebby fan that says this back to the Big 8. I want to remain calm. I only hope IF we win the next two, KF is HEAVY on the replays of last years collapse.

I'd go with the fist to the face. It's simple and effective. :p

Ask for a wager on the UI/Nebby game and clean up. Don't give them any points since they are so damned good all the sudden.

I'd go with the fact they still need to play Rutgers. Who happens to have more overall wins then Purdue. That Purdue team who half their wins this year is against Nebraska.

Ok after Nebby beat Sparty, all I hear now is how they are on track now and Iowa is next to be beaten. Try to argue it and they say Iowa has played no one. Bring up Iowa has played NU, Illinois, and Wisky, you get either a response about the mid-90's or a repeat of Iowa sucks. I am about to lose it and just knock the next Nebby fan that says this back to the Big 8. I want to remain calm. I only hope IF we win the next two, KF is HEAVY on the replays of last years collapse.

Just say, "I'm afraid to argue with you, because I'm afraid you might shoot me with Tyrone Williams's gun...or is that still locked up in Tom Osborne's cabinet? Or maybe you'll just have Riley Washington do it? Lawrence Phillips? Damon Benning?" There's some mid-'90's stuff for him.

Or ask him if the team still practices at the prison like they did in the mid-90's so the whole team could be at practice.

Tyrone Williams, a senior cornerback, was charged in March 1994
with two felonies--unlawful discharge of a firearm and use of a
weapon to commit a felony--in connection with a Jan. 30, 1994,
shooting. Police say that Williams fired two shots into a car
occupied by former New York Jet safety Kevin Porter, who was in
town visiting friends. Porter was not hit. After the shooting,
but before Williams was charged, then-Nebraska assistant Kevin
Steele was given Williams's .22 caliber revolver. Then Steele
and Osborne locked the gun in a cabinet.

"When the chief of police and I learned that a gun wanted inconnection with a felony shooting was in Osborne's possession
when it should have been immediately turned over to the police,
then you have evidence that is being withheld," Lacey says.

When his actions came to light, Osborne said, "Frankly, if
anybody had asked, we would have given it to them sooner. No
charges had been filed, so we didn't think anybody was anxious

about it." Osborne said.

Riley Washington, a junior wingback, continues to practice with
the Cornhuskers despite having been charged with attempted
second-degree murder and use of a weapon to commit a felony in
connection with the Aug. 2 shooting of 22-year-old Jermaine Cole
at a Lincoln convenience store. Cole told Lincoln police that he
and Nebraska undergraduate assistant football coach Abdul
Muhammad were fighting when Washington pulled his gun and fired,
saying, "Your life is gone." On Sept. 11, two days before
Washington pleaded not guilty to both counts, Osborne said, "I
think there is a very, very good chance that Riley didn't do
what he's accused of.

St. Osborne

Just smile and nod. Then come November 27 at around 6pm find where they live and take a victory dump on their doorstep.

They lost to Purdue!

What is really funny is they have a damn by week the Saturday before their last game which is against us, so they will have extra time to prepare and we are still gonna kick their ***. Who the hell puts a bye week only one game from the end of the season? Maybe they had no choice but that is stupid unless you need the time to prepare for Iowa. They did us a favor by beating us last year in the manner they did and tell them we send thanks for that. But it ain't happening this year.

I hope KF remembers what the Nebraska AD said about Iowa football. That's all the motivation he should need.

Just say...let me know when you're 9-0. It rhymes, they may be able to follow. Then...my best advice....GTFO of Nebraska.

Usually a nice throat punch works. Use the inner part of your had like a karate chop with a sudden swift chop to the side of the neck. Down for the count. Then pretend you are helping them and start yelling that they passed out and need an ambulance. . . .
Or ask them if the N on the side of the helmet stands for Nowledge. . . .

You could just resort to this:
asset.php

Attachments

• Say it.jpg
    Say it.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
Work in Omaha every day - I wear an Iowa shirt 5 days a week to work. Have my tickets for Black Friday - can't wait.

Just comfort them but telling them they will probably win the B1G every year bc it's so beneath them. Oh wait, that's from the vault of what to say in 2010.

Really hard to say much right now. But if we're 11-0 entering the game, we can say "Division champs, pal, win or lose. Enjoy your bowl game."

Summary of the plan:

1. Strike to face or throat
2. Victory dump on their doorstep
3. Get out of the miserable state of Nebraska

Plan is solid, now is your turn to plan, then execute!

Last edited:

Latest posts