Player ratings for NCAA 11

Sooo, we're gonna be looking at probably a B+ team overall? B for offense, A- for defense. DJK needs to be a 90, So does Stanzi.

Like others have said these probably arent the final ratings and if they are there will be a patch just like last year no need to worry.;)

Binns 78? Klug 81? Hunter 82 while Nielson is a 85? Not sure I agree with that, hopefully gets better with the first update.

donahue is only an 88? he's the best player on the team!

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Ryan Donahue lover. Donahue should easily be a 99 overall, with 97 kicking accuracy and about 106 kicking power....

The ONLY thing that might suck playing with the hawks this year is how slow DJK and McNutt are on the game. I think DJK is 85 speed and Mcnutt is 82.

P.S. Ryan Donahue will win the Heisman this year!!!!! On the video game at least :D

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Ryan Donahue lover. Donahue should easily be a 99 overall, with 97 kicking accuracy and about 106 kicking power....

The ONLY thing that might suck playing with the hawks this year is how slow DJK and McNutt are on the game. I think DJK is 85 speed and Mcnutt is 82.

P.S. Ryan Donahue will win the Heisman this year!!!!! On the video game at least :D
You can make up for it with Keenan Davis and putting Wegher in the slot, and having robinson or hampton come out of the backfield. I cant wait to try that out.:D

Say goodbye Murray/Mossbrucker....Donahue is pulling double duty for me! Probably get a 65 yd FG out of him with that kind of kicking power!!