Playboy

papathawki

Playboy magazine looks for "Girls of the Big Ten" in Iowa City. This in today's issue of "The Daily Iowan". I too would be looking for girls in the BIG 10, but my wife of 49 years won't let me. Aw well, what the Hell, I got a winner when I married her so guess I've got no room to complain. But at my advanced age, I do find myself getting a little whiney these days. Most often on the subjects of religion, politics, and those who would rather us old geezers, who can't stand up for 2-3 hours straight, and therefore are inferior fans, would just stay home and watch the game on TV from their lazy boys. I've never asked a standing fan who is obstructing my view to sit down, l just lean left, or right, in order to see.

Playboy magazine looks for "Girls of the Big Ten" in Iowa City. This in today's issue of "The Daily Iowan". I too would be looking for girls in the BIG 10, but my wife of 49 years won't let me. Aw well, what the Hell, I got a winner when I married her so guess I've got no room to complain. But at my advanced age, I do find myself getting a little whiney these days. Most often on the subjects of religion, politics, and those who would rather us old geezers, who can't stand up for 2-3 hours straight, and therefore are inferior fans, would just stay home and watch the game on TV from their lazy boys. I've never asked a standing fan who is obstructing my view to sit down, l just lean left, or right, in order to see.

If you must lean a certain direction, please lean right.

Lived in Iowa City in '97 when Playboy came calling actually saw one of the chicks that posed in person, the pictures in the mag were hot, in person not so much. Lets just say makeup and airbrushing does wonders.

How old are you Papa? If you're over 70, I would avoid GaminHawk....you have no reason to live. :p

Lived in Iowa City in '97 when Playboy came calling actually saw one of the chicks that posed in person, the pictures in the mag were hot, in person not so much. Lets just say makeup and airbrushing does wonders.

I knew a girl that did as well in IC. Super nice and good looking in person as well as in her pics.

Papthawki ... you lean whatever direction you want to lean. You've earned the right. Too many people trying to tell you to lean left, lean right, stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight ... oh wait ... those are the cheerleaders saying that ... they're excused, and may tell me to lean which ever way they want ... LOL

You sound like me ... married "UP" in life, and never regretted it for one day. It's good to be happy, isn't it? I wish more people were. : )

How old are you Papa? If you're over 70, I would avoid GaminHawk....you have no reason to live. :p

I'm 80, so should I be shot at sunrise? Even my elderly poor suffering wife of 49 years says I can look, but not touch. Actually, I robbed the cradle--she's 8 years younger than I, and would compete positively for the Hawkeye Playboy centerfold but I've told her she can't pose for NNP's (that's "nearly naked pictures" for those not familiar with cell phone texting shorthand). So what are these reasons to live? Memories. I have 4 times more memories than 20 year olds, twice of 40 year olds. I could go on, but that's about the limit of my mathematical memory. In summation, I haven't had to go to work for 15 years. And I've been a rabid Hawkeye fan for over 75 years. How many can top that?

I'm 80, so should I be shot at sunrise? Even my elderly poor suffering wife of 49 years says I can look, but not touch. Actually, I robbed the cradle--she's 8 years younger than I, and would compete positively for the Hawkeye Playboy centerfold but I've told her she can't pose for NNP's (that's "nearly naked pictures" for those not familiar with cell phone texting shorthand). So what are these reasons to live? Memories. I have 4 times more memories than 20 year olds, twice of 40 year olds. I could go on, but that's about the limit of my mathematical memory. In summation, I haven't had to go to work for 15 years. And I've been a rabid Hawkeye fan for over 75 years. How many can top that?

4x the memories of a 20 year old, but remembers as much as most do on their 21st birthday. I kid, I kid.

Does anyone else find it odd that the thread titled "Playboy" brings out the 3:30 dinner, geriatric crowd?

Latest posts