Plax Burress basically confirms Saban is POS

and you know this is true how? You read the police report?

His neighbor didn't file a police report. Meyer "borrowed" the mower at the end of fall, probably knowing full well and good that he was leaving to take the Utah job shortly and never actually intending to return it at all. Takes a lot of balls to do something like that.

Plexico at the night club and his accidental shooting has nothing to do with Saban....Not to mention he already served his time for it.

Just because you do not like the man does not make him a "tool" -- you act like you know him. Sounds to me like you are a little jealous of his success and took an opportunity to trash his character. Do you feel better now?

Still makes him a felon. You'd probably feel different if he would of shot you, your wife/girlfriend or kid while clubbing it. Sorrrrrrey for the bullet, accident. Tru day.

Still makes him a felon. You'd probably feel different if he would of shot you, your wife/girlfriend or kid while clubbing it. Sorrrrrrey for the bullet, accident. Tru day.

and he served his time and lost plenty of games in his nfl career. So you think he should bever be able to do anything now since he went to jail?

Nick has had a charity benefiting children since 1998 called "Nick's Kids", yeah, he's such a piece of crap because a player with questionable character that he coached 16 years ago comes out now saying stuff. Do we say Kirk is a POS because DJK ran his mouth on twitter?

We don't know any of these guys, all we can judge them on is their success, and Nick's been pretty damn good. If it's so easy to win at Bama, then why isn't Mike Dubose still the coach? Or Dennis Franchione? Or Mike Shula?

Nick has had a charity benefiting children since 1998 called "Nick's Kids", yeah, he's such a piece of crap because a player with questionable character that he coached 16 years ago comes out now saying stuff. Do we say Kirk is a POS because DJK ran his mouth on twitter?

We don't know any of these guys, all we can judge them on is their success, and Nick's been pretty damn good. If it's so easy to win at Bama, then why isn't Mike Dubose still the coach? Or Dennis Franchione? Or Mike Shula?

What about the time Saban walked over the guy having the seizure while with the Dolphins? That was great...

I feel as certain as possible that Saban is a POS. Giving a broke young person horrific professional advice in order to line your own (already wealthy) pockets makes one indisputably a POS in my book.

His neighbor didn't file a police report. Meyer "borrowed" the mower at the end of fall, probably knowing full well and good that he was leaving to take the Utah job shortly and never actually intending to return it at all. Takes a lot of balls to do something like that.

I’m skeptical that Meyer spends time mowing his own lawn and even more skeptical that he doesn’t have his own mower. And if the guy willingly let him borrow it, you’d think they’d be in decent standing so why would Meyer purposely not return it?

I’m skeptical that Meyer spends time mowing his own lawn and even more skeptical that he doesn’t have his own mower. And if the guy willingly let him borrow it, you’d think they’d be in decent standing so why would Meyer purposely not return it?

That's the beauty of the crime, his neighbor never saw it coming. And no **** Meyer had his own mower, he didn't borrow it every time ******* LOL. Told him his "broke".

What about the time Saban walked over the guy having the seizure while with the Dolphins? That was great...

Doyle sent 13 kids to the hospital for Rhabdo, that was great. Upon learning that 13 kids were in the hospital with rhabdo from a workout, KF stayed on the recruiting trail.

I'm not saying he is or isn't a POS, same with KF and co. I'm definitely not taking Plex's word for it though.

Doyle sent 13 kids to the hospital for Rhabdo, that was great. Upon learning that 13 kids were in the hospital with rhabdo from a workout, KF stayed on the recruiting trail.

I'm not saying he is or isn't a POS, same with KF and co. I'm definitely not taking Plex's word for it though.

Gotta separate the men from the boys. The teams that finished in the top 10 never had guys end up in the hospital after that work out. Seems like on the recruiting trail is exactly where KF should have been after that incident. Get some toughness back in the program to replace the guys that can't hang.

That's the beauty of the crime, his neighbor never saw it coming. And no **** Meyer had his own mower, he didn't borrow it every time ******* LOL. Told him his "broke".

I'm curious where this mower "story" is going. Is that the end? Did the neighbor get revenge on ole' Urban?

Seems like on the recruiting trail is exactly where KF should have been after that incident. Get some toughness back in the program to replace the guys that can't hang.

Yeah, from Kirk's 19-19 record since I'd say he's done a marvelous job of reshaping the roster with tough guys.

One of which, as one of his full-time lap dogs, you are clearly not.

Yeah, from Kirk's 19-19 record since I'd say he's done a marvelous job of reshaping the roster with tough guys.

One of which, as one of his full-time lap dogs, you are clearly not.

Thats 19-19 in the B10, nothing to sneeze at. The B10 is the conference of national champs if you forgot. If we played in a conference of national chumps, like the B12, we would have about ten more wins over that stretch.

Thats 19-19 in the B10, nothing to sneeze at. The B10 is the conference of national champs if you forgot. If we played in a conference of national chumps, like the B12, we would have about ten more wins over that stretch.

That 19-19 not only is something to sneeze at but to laugh at as well.....like you.

I got a solution for poor Nickie, only recruit 1 or 2 star players or use walk-ons and let the other schools deal with the headache of NFL ready recruits wrecking your National Championship plans with their selfish desire to make some money. Where's their school pride like Sabin's Spartan, I mean Dolphin, I mean Alabama Pride.....Roll Tide!!! for now....

Latest posts