Plax Burress basically confirms Saban is POS

It's nice to see Saban get thrown under the bus a little bit. If his players weren't playing as hard as he wanted them to, he should look in the mirror or at his entire staff, not the NFL.

Yeah, I always want to know what Plexiglass has to say before I make my own judgement. Did he say this before or after he shot himself in da club.

For those of you who still need confirmation of what a "tool" Saban is, well, you just haven't been paying attention for the past 15 years or so. He's gets incredible talent to play great every year...so I'll give him that.

It always brings up the obvious, are these great coaches or is their talent so superior at every position, that they are mainly "good" coaches who can bully their players into a disciplined approach to the game and keep them focused. I wonder how Saban would do if you were required to draft HS players and you couldn't load up on 5 star talent at every position. Wait, his NFL experience tells us that answer.

I just hate how every announcer sucks arse on the Coach K's, the Urban Meyers, the Nick Saban's, etc without detailing that they do it with the absolute top talent in the country every year. They should have great records when you are getting that talent level and you are that deep at every position. For once, I'd like someone to go into some detail about what's on the roster. Alabama probably has 80 four star and above players on their roster...Iowa has 5.

Yeah, I always want to know what Plexiglass has to say before I make my own judgement. Did he say this before or after he shot himself in da club.

For those of you who still need confirmation of what a "tool" Saban is, well, you just haven't been paying attention for the past 15 years or so. He's gets incredible talent to play great every year...so I'll give him that.

It always brings up the obvious, are these great coaches or is their talent so superior at every position, that they are mainly "good" coaches who can bully their players into a disciplined approach to the game and keep them focused. I wonder how Saban would do if you were required to draft HS players and you couldn't load up on 5 star talent at every position. Wait, his NFL experience tells us that answer.

I just hate how every announcer sucks arse on the Coach K's, the Urban Meyers, the Nick Saban's, etc without detailing that they do it with the absolute top talent in the country every year. They should have great records when you are getting that talent level and you are that deep at every position. For once, I'd like someone to go into some detail about what's on the roster. Alabama probably has 80 four star and above players on their roster...Iowa has 5.

Truth. Put Urban Meyer at a school like Bowling Green or Utah and you'll see the golden boy isn't so special after all.

Urban Meyer also stole his neighbors lawn mower while coaching at Bowling Green, that shows you what kind of man he is.

Plexico at the night club and his accidental shooting has nothing to do with Saban....Not to mention he already served his time for it.

Just because you do not like the man does not make him a "tool" -- you act like you know him. Sounds to me like you are a little jealous of his success and took an opportunity to trash his character. Do you feel better now?

Sorry...I can't hear you over Nicky whining about all the NFL players on his team distracted by getting their draft status and costing him a shot at the National title. That's why he's a tool. All teams at the top face the same distractions...why bring it up after they got their arse handed to them.

Ohio State abused them and he's making excuses = Tool. There just has to be a reason why a Big Ten team was able to physically abuse his team. He didn't have them ready to play...period.

I don't begrudge his success at all. I said "he gets incredible talent to play great every year". I get it.

Saban must have forgotten to mention all the Ohio St players who were also worried about the NFL...Seems like the SEC has turned into a bunch of whiners

there are plenty of coaches who are given talent and do nothing with it. Charlie Weis, Ron Zook, etc. have failed at multiple schools.

Urban Meyer and Saban win at every college they were the head coach. Both have done it at 3 different schools. they are good at what they do. you got to give them credit.

As the adage goes,"When Plaxico speaks'........oh well, never mind.

Not a big fan of Nikky Saban, but at least he's never shot himself.

Truth. Put Urban Meyer at a school like Bowling Green or Utah and you'll see the golden boy isn't so special after all.

Urban Meyer also stole his neighbors lawn mower while coaching at Bowling Green, that shows you what kind of man he is.

He won a BCS game with Utah, two NC’s with Florida, a NC with tOSU and hasn’t lost a B1G game in 3 years.

Say what you want about Saban, Urban and whoever else is "gifted talent", I'll take someone 1/10th as skilled as any of those guys over Kirfer

Say what you want about Saban, Urban and whoever else is "gifted talent", I'll take someone 1/10th as skilled as any of those guys over Kirfer

Well this goes back to the other thread about whether you would trade integrity for wins. At least we know where you stand.

Latest posts