Pitt - Iowa Replay at 8:30 Tonight on BTN

Ott makes a difference as he had one hurry and flushed out the QB in the few plays he had in first half.

They just showed CJ's double clutch pass to Vandeberg with about 7 minutes to go in the game. What a throw. He started to throw it and pulled it back in and then just unloaded the pass mainly with all arm.

And it was a perfect pass to a tightly covered receiver.

CJ seems to have just a natural knack in the pass game, he seems above avg in pocket presence, and knows when to take off.

Last edited:
I think my favorite part of the game besides the final play was when Pitt took over with 6:00 something to go and the I.O.W.A. chant lasted for probably 3 straight minutes during actual game play and was INCREDIBLY loud. It gave me goose bumps. Never seen anything at Kinnick like it.

I can't believe I didn't get to watch it. I live in Tennessee, and I've got Comcast cable, so I got stuck with the Penn State & Rutgers game. I had a bad feeling all day about which game was going to be in my area. I pay extra just to get the BTN in my area. I think I'm going back with Direct TV, because they offer the main channel and the alternate channel.

Latest posts