Pinstripe vs BC

tn_1235245586270.jpg

I was hoping for the coveted dollar general trophy for our case. We need a bowl win and it doesn’t matter what bowl. We just need to finally snap the streak
Yeah, they can put it in that big wall that holds all the bowl trophies. You know, the one that never gets cleaned. If you get the chance, check out how filthy the glass is on that thing. Huge eyesore.

What a shitty, shitty draw. I'd prefer they turn down that invitation and stay home. No one is going to travel to or watch that garbage.

Wait, what about the palm trees in the nice desert air, no. Orange groves, no. Beautiful bay filled with water and warmth, no. Just crowds of people in probably cold weather.

OT loss to Northwestern was the difference.
Win that game and both teams would be 8-4 and we’re going to Nashville.

No way I would give one cent of my money to either coast! Especially NYC in the winter 2 days after Christmas. Forget it! I was really hoping for Music City.

Yeah, they can put it in that big wall that holds all the bowl trophies. You know, the one that never gets cleaned. If you get the chance, check out how filthy the glass is on that thing. Huge eyesore.
Are you serious? They aren’t proud of the sun bowl trophy Hayden got us? At least make the punter or the third string long snapper do you some dusting .

Kirk and Brian get a bonus for this, right?

Barf Bowl...great coaching guys...you had your team prepared for 6 games...that must be a bonus too!!!!

Kirk..."Well, we finished with another winning record and not every coach can hang their hat on a pinstripe loss to end the campaign!" kaching!!!!!

No shit. When we're on here discussing the difference between the Pinstripe and Music City, it belittles all of us. How far can we fall?

Good point. We're discussing something that doesn't deserve the time.

This is will happen because the B1G and other conferences would never allow it, but I would love to see teams turning these bowl games down and stay home instead.

Latest posts