Pinstripe bowl is our humble pie courtesy of Delaney. (Thanks for costing the Conference millions)

Adam

Title says most of it. Clearly we are in the dog house now for not knowing our place and costing the Conference all that juicy playoff payoff. Kirk's probably scribbling this down in his tiny notepad.

Title says most of it. Clearly we are in the dog house now for not knowing our place and costing the Conference all that juicy playoff payoff. Kirk's probably scribbling this down in his tiny notepad.

For crying out loud, Iowa finished nearly last in total offense, passing etc etc and finished 7 - 5 what in the world do you expect?

For crying out loud, Iowa finished nearly last in total offense, passing etc etc and finished 7 - 5 what in the world do you expect?

Ummm I expected to get dicked with this bowl but I feel that the Iowa brand is worth the Music City bowl.

Too many bowls. I"m losing interest in College football and the prestige is gone. It is starting to feel FAKE.

How does extra teams playing in mid-late dec ruin college football? These kids put a ton of hard work into football, it is a nice reward for them, and opportunity to keep practicing and get better. While I’m not pumped about the Pinstripe Bowl, there are worse things that 30 some Bowl games being played.

How does extra teams playing in mid-late dec ruin college football? These kids put a ton of hard work into football, it is a nice reward for them, and opportunity to keep practicing and get better. While I’m not pumped about the Pinstripe Bowl, there are worse things that 30 some Bowl games being played.
Very expensive practice game.

Too many bowls. I"m losing interest in College football and the prestige is gone. It is starting to feel FAKE.
Yep fake news - fake bowls - fake enthusiasm in the interviews . However Kirk is a class act and represents us well on any national stage , our players are respectful , but I can see the disappointment from the players except the ones that live out there

I think the politicking for bowl games doesn't work like it used to, it seems like a team gets tracked into the bowl game that they deserve, regardless of how well their fans travel that would justify a better bowl destination.

I can still get excited by a bowl game but its not like it used to be.

With the way things are, expanding to an 8 team playoff would make post season in college football more exciting then it currently is.