Pics from Spring Game 2010

HawksOverHoes

Just thought I would share some of the sights from the Spring game. My 2 boys were on top of the world as I believe both of them came away with over 20 autographs and several photos with players. Couldn't ask for a better day....great weather and hawk football! Was nice to see Bulaga there before his big day on Thursday.

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. My son and I wanted to go but my wife was having a garage sale and we were helping my dad clear out my grandma's house. Looks like it was a great day.

Thanks for sharing HoH! Great pics! By the way, what recruiting classes are your boys in, what positions do they play...and where does Scout and Rivals have them rated thus far???

Thanks for sharing HoH! Great pics! By the way, what recruiting classes are your boys in, what positions do they play...and where does Scout and Rivals have them rated thus far???

LOL...I sure hope that turns out to be the case, HawkeyeShane. I'm just hoping they stay interested in football enough to play in junior high and high school. Seems like there are way to many distractions these days for young kids.

Latest posts