Pick a play, name the play, describe the play

Unidentified Flying Object: With Gary Dolphin and Eddie Podolak
Gary: Vandenberg back to pass.....COMPLETE!
Podolak: No they're saying incomplete

Deer in headlights...

Vandy takes the snap and..........that's all th further we need to draw it up.

The cluster****.

This is one we've all seen. On 1st and 10 or 2nd and long... we run the "stretch" play right into the short sideline...where there's no room to "stretch". It nets between -3 and +2 yards. But it does manage to get every player on the field into a nice little 5 yard by 5 yard area where it's just a cluster****

The "Davis Comma Greg"

3rd and 5 at the 35 going in - 4-wide with everyone running 4 yd curls. JVB hits LB in the back after locking onto KMM. KF leaves the troops on the field getting to the line with 5 seconds left on the play clock, JVB reads defense, checks to the same set of curl routes only to get a delay of game.

Punt downed at the 18 yard line - net 22 yarder - punting is winning!

i love Perry the fridge to carry the ball for the hawks, he's huge and quick.
I think he caught one for touchdown against Green Packers , didnt he?i love the play he lined up behind the line and run over to another side fooling defense that he was gonna block

anything where Vandy doesn't take the fake-overly-exaggerated-presnap-high-knee to start player-in-motion who doesn't motion as the clock winds toward 0:00

The "Davis Comma Greg"

3rd and 5 at the 35 going in - 4-wide with everyone running 4 yd curls. JVB hits LB in the back after locking onto KMM. KF leaves the troops on the field getting to the line with 5 seconds left on the play clock, JVB reads defense, checks to the same set of curl routes only to get a delay of game.

Punt downed at the 18 yard line - net 22 yarder - punting is not losing!

I fixed it for you.

Fumbledorski.

Vandy throws the ball up the middle.

The receiver throws the ball to CJ.

CJ spikes it like Fridgerator Perry.

Latest posts