Photo Gallery: Hawkeyes Prepare for Outback Bowl

Boy, it's hard not to really like Nathan Stanley. His pictures just show poise and great pocket presence. Reminds me a lot of what you'd see early in Gentry Gibbons' career at QB.

I remember seeing some of his video after he was upgraded to a 4-star on Scout and thought his deep ball was on par with Buck Southworth.

It will stink to see C.J. go, but I think this guy can really sling it.

I don't see @Ickehawk for some reason. I'm sure he's there.

Oh wait, wait, wait...he must be at a coach's meeting with "KF." I forgot.

He's probably giving "KF" advice on player position and going over the finer points of being a sandwich artist. I heard he gave one hell of a speech to the staff on why velcro shoes are the best, whether Nike makes a pair or not.

I don't see @Ickehawk for some reason. I'm sure he's there.

Oh wait, wait, wait...he must be at a coach's meeting with "KF." I forgot.

He's probably giving "KF" advice on player position and going over the finer points of being a sandwich artist. I heard he gave one hell of a speech to the staff on why velcro shoes are the best, whether Nike makes a pair or not.
I hate velcro!!! "HaAhhh! The Velcro. I can't stand Velcro. It's that t-e-a-r-I-n-g sound. I used to be in raincoats. I refused to put that in any of my lines."

Some nice shots of Stanley in there. How does he look in practice? Looking forward to seeing what he can do next year. After I enjoy this bowl game with CJ obviously.

Thanks. We only were allowed to watch the first 20 minutes. Really couldn't gather much info as it was most drills.

Stanley is a big kid with a live arm. Pretty easy to see that.

Latest posts